Homeville
Open 25 Hours

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 

SiB and Creep: The Paragon Project (NSFW)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Creep
Noble

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No such luck, mate; d'have to recolor it. Even with the speed I work with, I'd rather not ...on one and the same piece that is; a new one, no problem.
SABERinBLUE
Pretty Fly for a Blue Guy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool cool. I'll have a new one up soon.
SABERinBLUE

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you need an even higher res for this one, here's a huge one

Paragon Relay, aka "Ophelia Herzog"
Born ???
Height 5'3"
Eyes Dark Brown
Hair Dark Brown
Caucasian

I apologize for the shitty quality of the below. I am totally working with a laptop heatpad here as my only pointing device.

Overall coloring guide: http://www.paragonsigma.com/images2/relay3.0colorguide.jpg
To clarify, the region of the suit indicated is dark red, the large arm and leg pieces are dark grey, and everything else, including the details on the arms and legs, is black. The thin lines on the dark red parts of the suit should be black. The armpit regions and the sides of the crotch...try a light grey there (with the texture as shown), if that looks stupid, go for something darker.

Detail coloring guide: http://www.paragonsigma.com/images2/relay3.0trimguide.jpg
The areas shown here indicate that there are glowing red (ff0000 red) lines at the seams where a detail part is attached to the main body. This glow illuminates the immediate area around it.

Further detail coloring guide: http://www.paragonsigma.com/images2/relay3.0traceguide.jpg
The areas show here indicate that the thin lines on the suit glow the same color of red as the above, but this doesn't illuminate the surrounding area to any significant degree.

Now, if this is too complicated, let me know. Here I'm trying to figure out how much I can do with the designs.

EDIT: I don't know what happened right under the eye there (in all but the highest res image), but ignore that. Easier to just say that than to fix it in every image.

Last edited by SABERinBLUE on Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Creep
Noble

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That IS pretty complicated, especially the glowing parts illuminating their immediate area sounds tricky. But I'd did do a similar thing with the device on Hatch's face without even being asked to, so not TOO tricky. 'T'll be a nice challenge.
And I don't see any glaring errors in the proportions this time, so neither you or I need to worry about me fiddling with it this time. Wink

Btw, with the extreme amount of fine detail, you seem to have completely forgotten about the main lighting direction Cheese!
SABERinBLUE

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh hm. Shall we say low front, cold tones? Oh, and it wouldn't be this complex in the average page, you understand. This is just the standardization of the design. There will be two or three more characters with similar setups to this one, but again, the detail won't show so much in pages.
Creep
Noble

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cold tones with warm red glows is gonna look pretty damn interesting I bet. I'm normally not the braggy kind, but this eye candy's gonna give you cavities in your corneas. *starts Photoshop*
SABERinBLUE

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sadly I've gotta go to effing bed. I eagerly await this on the morrow.
Creep
Noble

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gonna be away for a day or two. A sneak-peek to tide you over (...or, more likely, to make you even more impatient)

Ain't quite done yet, but things're looking promising.
SABERinBLUE

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked

You torment me!

That is looking fantastic. There is but one thing I see which I'm glad I can catch from that little band of color, and that is that the bits like the oval on the sternum and the little diagonal rectangles near it, those are filled in red rather than just being outlined. I imagine that's way easily changed. I absolutely love how the blister on the abdomen is working.

EDIT: I will get back at you for the hit-and-run by having more stuff for you to color when you get back.
Creep
Noble

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BAM!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeville Forum Index -> The Art Exhibit All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 25, 26, 27  Next
Page 2 of 27

Jump to: