Homeville
Open 25 Hours

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 

Reunion Party!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
young
Royalty

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy New Year!!! Nudge Nudge 2017! Time is flying. When did we all meet? 2002, 2004? Wow, i'm old. This year marks 20 years since high school.

Sounds like a fun game, Brady. Does it count if you bought yourself cool presents for the holiday? If so, I got some lego dimension pieces. The Fantastic Beats set, and the Ghostbuster set. A Zelda case for my 3DS, and some movies. And come games. Like Pokemon moon. And a Marvel Family Feud game from my brother and his wife. For game nights. We are trying to plan a monthly one.

Got the animated return of the caped crusaders from my niece. The sheer cheesiness makes it a fun flick. With original tv show batman robin voices.
brady kj
Royalty

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooh! You're so lucky to have a family that wants to do family game nights! And I'm not familiar with the Animated Return of the Caped Crusaders. Who does the dynamic duo fight against? What's the story?

brady-kj.deviantart.com
Tauhid
Noble

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got an Apple Watch as a surprise. If you were considering whether or not you need one the answer is no. Accept that truth. It is pure indulgence that enhances your life in no meaningful way. in fact there is a moment when you first get the watch where you can't use it because it's not finished booting. The absurdity of this is never far. It is adorned with all manner of bells and whistles but you will only be seriously be moved to use it to tell time (sort of the opposite of the iphone where making calls is the last thing you need it for).

But it does has one redeeming quality and it's a big one. You WILL feel like Penny from Inpector Gadget and I don't know what more you could possibly want from a device :

brady kj
Royalty

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is a very important feature! Someday, somebody will make a device that makes you feel like Inspector Gadget himself.
So, what else is going on in your life, T? And in anyone else's life?

brady-kj.deviantart.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeville Forum Index -> The Tavern All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: