Homeville
Open 25 Hours

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 

(Pages 248+) Arena Escape Attempt
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aja
Pajamazon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good theory, Avatara! That's definitely something that'll become clearer as the story goes on.

see317 wrote:
Yeah, I figured I'd start posting at comic 1...

Laughing

I'm glad we had this talk.

DO NOT FORGET THE HOVER TEXT. Monocle

Seriously though, no offense was intended with that disclaimer!
(I know how irritating it is when it seems like someone is telling you not to do a thing that you weren't planning to do anyway.)
At the risk of over-explaining, I just wanted to clarify my preferences for the sake of ANYONE who might be reading this thread and wanting to help promote the comic. ♥

see317
Royalty

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/comment/31581810#Comment_31581810

The hover text was not forgotten, though I forgot the BBCode tag to actually convert it to hover text.
Pajamazon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That looks nice!

Although, now I'm wondering if I might have misunderstood your original question. When you asked, "would you mind if I posted your comic on another forum," I assumed that you meant just a few pages of it... and so I thought your post about re-publishing the entire archive there was a joke. Was that right?

(Basically, I'm not sure if you were serious and I misunderstood, or if you really were kidding and now I'm being obtuse. XD But it seems like recent stress and distractions have broken my sarcasm/joke detector, so I have to ask.)

Either way, what you've posted is absolutely fine! Like I said, a page or few is cool -- I'd just prefer that no one re-posts large portions of the comic. (If nothing else, there are still a couple hundred things I need to fix in the archive.)

Anyway, I apologize if I misinterpreted anything. Thanks again for the help, and for being so considerate as to ask about it first!
see317
Royalty

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I had intended to post the entire run over time, because I'm boring and have nothing better to do.
But now that I know you don't want to happen I'll lie and say that I had just wanted to repost the first handful of strips and was joking about posting the entire run, maybe through the betrayal of Lucideous, to share the back story to the comic.
Pajamazon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha, fair enough. Sorry again about the confusion. Thanks for clearing that up!

see317 wrote:
...maybe through the betrayal of Lucideus, to share the back story to the comic.

That sounds perfect. Grin
Aja
Pajamazon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you ready for a 20-page epic goon battle?

Because the goon is ready.

Devilin Richer
Noble

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was the most epic goon battle I've ever seen, it puts all other RPG conflicts to shame. Well done, my dear.

But what if there are even MORE Goons beyond? I shudder the thought. Still they should wrap Mr. Fabulous Hair announcer guy in the cape and run off using him as shield, methinks. Capes are useful for such if I remember the original version of the comic as well as I think I do.
MrPasserby
Courtier

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I warned you guys about Bob. Blood cold as ice, that one. Mr. Goon should count himself lucky he only got a crowbar to the head. It was downright kind of Bob not to hit anything he needs for his job. Rolling Eyes
Aja
Pajamazon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goon #2 is quite content to stay out of the action.

MrPasserby wrote:
It was downright kind of Bob not to hit anything he needs for his job. Rolling Eyes

*snrk* Grin
Devilin Richer
Noble

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I almost mistook Richard for hitting on our favorite blonde there. I'm horrible person for thinking that, given it made me giggle. LOL.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeville Forum Index -> The Magic Show All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: