Homeville
Open 25 Hours

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 

Hello, new reader!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Phantom Jeanne
Serf

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 11:51 pm    Post subject: Hello, new reader! Reply with quote

Well, fairly new. I recently discovered True Magic thanks to TV Tropes, and it didn't take long for me to get hooked. It got to the point where I actually had a dream about the heroes in the Pit, which probably came about because I was like OMG what happened to the people thrown in there?! My dream had a lot more fire, though. And I got a hug from Bob, so there's that. X3 (He's my favorite! Thank you, dream.)

I really enjoy the humor in the comic, but the more serious parts are keeping me on the edge of my seat, like what happened to poor Marty. D: Long story short, it is, IMO, a really good combination of humor and drama, and I'm all sad that I'm caught up now. I can't wait to see what happens next! Thank you for such an engaging comic, Aja. I can't wait for more updates. <3
Aja
Pajamazon

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a wonderful message to wake up to! Thank you, Jeanne, and welcome to the forum. ^_^

A combination of humor and drama is something I really enjoy in other stories, so I'm happy to hear that it's coming across well in TM.

The next few pages are done, and I'm working hard on drawing more, so the updates should keep a-comin'. I hope you continue to enjoy the story!
Phantom Jeanne
Serf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure I will continue to enjoy it! I'm actually tempted to re-read it from the start while waiting for new pages, LOL.

Also, there's a few observations I've made:

Joe makes the most hilarious faces ever, even when he looks like he's about to murder someone. Kiku and Jen are also hilarious.

Bob proves that bookish nerds are awesome and that makes me feel better.

Jim is adorable and he breaks my heart and I want to hug him so much.

Wayne's brother is the Postman, yes? "Nice, quiet job at the post office" indeed...
Aja
Pajamazon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm happy to hear that! (And I'm sure Jim appreciates the good hug intentions.) Grin

Quote:
Wayne's brother is the Postman, yes? "Nice, quiet job at the post office" indeed...

Yes! I think you might be the first person to make that connection.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeville Forum Index -> The Tavern All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: