Homeville
Open 25 Hours
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 

Caption Contest #9
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeville Forum Index -> The Magic Show
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
b4k4-chan
Spark


Joined: 02 Sep 2009
Posts: 168
Location: Somewhere bribing Cupid to shoot Kiku when Gauth is around

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And here I was trying so hard to be good... See, thank you for not doing the same thing XD

I think this is leading up to the great reveal of...dundunDUUUUN~

"You wouldn't hurt a girl, now would you?"
_________________
Goth, 'e cuz bee shown 'n!

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
XiaoCaity
Royalty


Joined: 27 Apr 2009
Posts: 542
Location: Herding magic lizards

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*jawdrops at new comic* Good lord, Bob, what in the WORLD have you been teaching yourself in that wee village?

I really want to know, but at the same time I'm absolutely terrified that my brain will never be the same afterwards.
_________________
Gryphons are better than dragons. Gryphons PURR.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rayek is a Dandy
Serf


Joined: 07 Dec 2012
Posts: 6

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

XiaoCaity wrote:
*jawdrops at new comic* Good lord, Bob, what in the WORLD have you been teaching yourself in that wee village?

I really want to know, but at the same time I'm absolutely terrified that my brain will never be the same afterwards.


My sentiments exactly. Martimus certainly looks interested.
_________________
"I don't care what you say, Two-Edge is a babe!"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
see317
Royalty


Joined: 23 Aug 2006
Posts: 706

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rayek is a Dandy wrote:
XiaoCaity wrote:
*jawdrops at new comic* Good lord, Bob, what in the WORLD have you been teaching yourself in that wee village?

I really want to know, but at the same time I'm absolutely terrified that my brain will never be the same afterwards.


My sentiments exactly. Martimus certainly looks interested.

Or terrified.

Maybe some combination of the two?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rayek is a Dandy
Serf


Joined: 07 Dec 2012
Posts: 6

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

see317 wrote:
Rayek is a Dandy wrote:
XiaoCaity wrote:
*jawdrops at new comic* Good lord, Bob, what in the WORLD have you been teaching yourself in that wee village?

I really want to know, but at the same time I'm absolutely terrified that my brain will never be the same afterwards.


My sentiments exactly. Martimus certainly looks interested.

Or terrified.

Maybe some combination of the two?


Disbelief? Surprise? Hope? All that jazz darling.
_________________
"I don't care what you say, Two-Edge is a babe!"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Devilin Richer
Noble


Joined: 18 Sep 2011
Posts: 111
Location: Around the corner.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Then he ties him up. I giggled.

With his own shirt no less...

come to think of it, didn't something like that happen to Henson with a cape, before the comic rebooted some years back?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kestrad
Serf


Joined: 08 Dec 2010
Posts: 4
Location: Wherever my brain is. It's probably not in my head.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kestrad de-lurks from the shadows!

Alas, I have no good entry for this caption contest, but I felt it was my duty to inform everyone that the latest comic is doing all sorts of dirty things to my mind.
_________________
--Insert meaningful, funny, or otherwise memorable quote here--

--Insert amazing picture here--
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Aja
Pajamazon


Joined: 21 Jul 2002
Posts: 1831
Location: Thataway

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...Is it? Oh dear.

*smacks the comic with a rolled-up newspaper*

Devilin Richer wrote:
come to think of it, didn't something like that happen to Henson with a cape, before the comic rebooted some years back?

Maaaybe.

On the bright side, at least it wasn't his own cape. That would have been really embarrassing. Grin
_________________
"The one concession a sane man will never yield the universe is that of considering it seriously."
~ James Branch Cabell
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Cemalidor
Spark


Joined: 01 Nov 2009
Posts: 32
Location: Vana'diel / Germany

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not that good but still...

"You know they have Novalgin with spearmint flavour?"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Aja
Pajamazon


Joined: 21 Jul 2002
Posts: 1831
Location: Thataway

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dang, this one was tough to decide. But we have a winner!

Shadowstorm wrote:
"...Yield. Or the therapy bunny gets it."




And though it was hard to narrow them down to just three, we also have honorable mentions!

errantskies wrote:
Panel 1: *ahem*
Panel 2: Tell me, Martinus...
Panel 3: ...have you found salvation by His glorious tentacle?

Saint Cy wrote:
"It was his sled."

see317 wrote:
"No, Martinus. I am your father."

Great stuff as always, guys. XD

Now quick! Someone choose a panel for the next round before I forget for another year!
_________________
"The one concession a sane man will never yield the universe is that of considering it seriously."
~ James Branch Cabell
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeville Forum Index -> The Magic Show All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB