Homeville
Open 25 Hours
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 

#135
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeville Forum Index -> The Magic Show
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Zela
Spark


Joined: 05 Feb 2007
Posts: 181
Location: Somewhere you are not...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:15 am    Post subject: #135 Reply with quote

Eeeeeeee!! Love the flying rat!! Great sequence. Cheese!
I also note you've added Archipelago to the Spark list... Yay! It's a good 'un!
_________________
The rain, it raineth every day
Upon the just and unjust fella;
But more upon the just, because
The unjust hath the just's umbrella
-Ogden Nash
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Aja
Pajamazon


Joined: 21 Jul 2002
Posts: 1831
Location: Thataway

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought, "What would make rats even more of a nuisance than they already are?" And this seemed the natural conclusion.

Indeed, Archipelago looks cool so far! It's pretty awesome to see how much the artist improves between the first chapter to the current pages.
_________________
"The one concession a sane man will never yield the universe is that of considering it seriously."
~ James Branch Cabell
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Liliy
Spark


Joined: 19 Nov 2008
Posts: 96

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*sneaks into forum*

He should take that job on the side. He'll probably need it.

For the stress relief. XD
_________________
Wiglaf & Mordred
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
XiaoCaity
Royalty


Joined: 27 Apr 2009
Posts: 542
Location: Herding magic lizards

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...I want a flying rat now. Cheese!
_________________
Gryphons are better than dragons. Gryphons PURR.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
see317
Royalty


Joined: 23 Aug 2006
Posts: 706

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We've got those all over the place up here, Xiao.
We call them "pigeons" though.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
brady kj
Royalty


Joined: 14 Oct 2005
Posts: 538
Location: Big Spoons

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speaking of pigeons, I love the pigeony bright chests on these rats. Are they, like the pigeons of America, feral descendants of show animals?
_________________
http://alienlife.thecomicseries.com/

brady-kj.deviantart.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Devilin Richer
Noble


Joined: 18 Sep 2011
Posts: 111
Location: Around the corner.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love that flying...rat?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Aja
Pajamazon


Joined: 21 Jul 2002
Posts: 1831
Location: Thataway

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

brady kj wrote:
Speaking of pigeons, I love the pigeony bright chests on these rats. Are they, like the pigeons of America, feral descendants of show animals?

Well spotted, matey!

I didn't know that pigeons used to be show animals. They've certainly gotten a lot more impressive lately. Shocked

And ahoy, Devilin! Welcome to the forum. Avast!
_________________
"The one concession a sane man will never yield the universe is that of considering it seriously."
~ James Branch Cabell
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
see317
Royalty


Joined: 23 Aug 2006
Posts: 706

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aja wrote:
brady kj wrote:
Speaking of pigeons, I love the pigeony bright chests on these rats. Are they, like the pigeons of America, feral descendants of show animals?

Well spotted, matey!

I didn't know that pigeons used to be show animals. They've certainly gotten a lot more impressive lately. Shocked

And ahoy, Devilin! Welcome to the forum. Avast!


These are birds as interpreted by Giger.
Or possibly Escher.

Or maybe some unholy love child of the two.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tulsileaf
Mink Sith Lord


Joined: 05 Apr 2005
Posts: 545
Location: Behind you.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

see317 wrote:
Aja wrote:
brady kj wrote:
Speaking of pigeons, I love the pigeony bright chests on these rats. Are they, like the pigeons of America, feral descendants of show animals?

Well spotted, matey!

I didn't know that pigeons used to be show animals. They've certainly gotten a lot more impressive lately. Shocked

And ahoy, Devilin! Welcome to the forum. Avast!


These are birds as interpreted by Giger.
Or possibly Escher.

Or maybe some unholy love child of the two.

They are descendants of the love child of Tesla and a pigeon.
_________________
Use your powers for evil.
Donate and earn the right to say, "Tulsileaf exists thanks to me!"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeville Forum Index -> The Magic Show All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB