Homeville
Open 25 Hours

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 

New reader

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eve
Serf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:13 pm    Post subject: New reader Reply with quote

I'm a new reader (just found out about this site the other day), and when I went to the tvtropes page after finishing all that's up, I noticed someone said that there was an older run of this comic, and this is a reboot. I was just wondering if there's any archive one could go to if they wanted to see the old comic as well?
Aja
Pajamazon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi! Sorry about the slow reply.

Indeed, there is an old archive. I'm just kind of reluctant to link to it, because the old comic is so ineptly made and full of spoilers. It's really only there so that people who already read it before the reboot can see it again if they want to.

It isn't off-limits or anything, but I'm hoping that new readers will be patient and save it for later. (I think the story will be a lot more enjoyable that way.) I'll definitely make the old comic public again once we catch up to where it left off, though -- so everyone will be able to compare both versions eventually.

In any case, thanks for taking an interest. :D And welcome to the forum!
Eve
Serf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's ok, I just kinda wanted to see the old character designs. I'm more than willing to avoid spoilers and wait till it catches up. I am loving this comic, the art is great and the story is hilarious, I'm going to show it to all my webcomic-reading friends.
Aja
Pajamazon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, if you're interested in character designs, there's a sort of comparison chart of our old and new heroes.

And hey, that's awesome that you're enjoying the comic enough to show some friends. Cheese! Thank you kindly!
Riverfox237
Courtier

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hallo, Eve! =D Welcome to the Forum! I'm new here myself (not to the comic, I'm an Old Reader there). It is always awesome to know that yet another person has discovered the wonders of True Magic. ^^
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeville Forum Index -> The Magic Show All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: