Homeville
Open 25 Hours

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 

New Spark buttons?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zela
Spark

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:55 pm    Post subject: New Spark buttons? Reply with quote

I have to say I wandered into Prestidigitation not five minutes ago and happened to glance at the Spark of the Day and it was mine... and it shocked me into squee's! It's from my new header! When did you do that, Madam Aja?
I just hope it doesn't make my conscience smug that you picked him to represent me. XD
Thanks for doing that! (my new art is better than it used to be, isn't it?)
The unjust hath the just's umbrella
-Ogden Nash
Aja
Pajamazon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was quick! I think I'd just updated the button images an hour or so before you posted. Cheese!

You're quite welcome! 100x50 always looked kind of squished, so I decided to make the buttons 100x100 instead. I'm glad you're happy with how yours turned out!

And indeed, it's neat to see how your art has improved. :D It's good to have a gallery so that you can see your progress over the years, isn't it?
Zela
Spark

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, well, hey I just remembered I still owe you a bit for that book cover, so you should be getting it soon.
(I'm retackling that book for Draft 2 this NaNo... Don't worry, the dragon chase is gonna stay, though maybe the set-up will change a bit.)
(((Why oh why did I think two webcomics and a music degree was a good thing to add NaNo to...)))

Heheh, there are times when I'd like to hide most bits of art from before the last year or two. I'm sure you know the feeling; even though I still love some of your older pages...
The unjust hath the just's umbrella
-Ogden Nash
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeville Forum Index -> The Tavern All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: