Homeville
Open 25 Hours

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 

#88 the first of the prize cameos!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
XiaoCaity
Royalty

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aja wrote:
...And yeah, poor Bob. His INT is good, but he still fails his WIS checks occasionally.

Aaaaaaaaaaand all of a sudden I have this twisted little urge to write a ficlet where Bob encounters a certain High-INT, Low-WIS, explosion producing character of mine...

Although actually, letting said character meet Joe would be... interesting.
KitFang
Spark

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...Kiku as a girl? ::ponders for a while:: I can see where that would have been a funny plot twist...but I'm glad you didn't end up going with it. I gotta say, I love him as the unapologetically goofy guy he is. :3

And jeez-ow, 3 comics in what...a week?! You're on fire, Aja! 8D

Also, I gotta say, I love you for the filename of this latest page. I really do. (Are her breasts making a reference?) Snicker
Aja
Pajamazon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joe and Gwen? That would be something to see -- hopefully from a safe distance, if either of them is near their lab materials. Cheese!

KitFang wrote:
(Are her breasts making a reference?)

They will challenge you to a duel. Nudge Nudge

And yesss, posting more than one comic per week is quite fun, it turns out. (Quite expedient, too. That mid-September page-count goal isn't going to accomplish itself!)
XiaoCaity
Royalty

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aja wrote:
Joe and Gwen? That would be something to see -- hopefully from a safe distance, if either of them is near their lab materials. Cheese!

Be thankful I'm only thinking of Joe and Gwen, and not Joe and Gwen's apprentice... That would probably involve something going boom and covering a city block in black goo.
b4k4-chan
Spark

Location: Somewhere bribing Cupid to shoot Kiku when Gauth is around

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aja wrote:
Rii is lovely. I just hope I didn't make him look too girly. XD
There's such a fine line between "slightly more feminine than the regular TM dudes" and "completely indistinguishable from a woman."

(Very late reply, whoops)
Darling Aja, Rii can /never/ be too girly! As long as he still has boy parts and no boobs (if only so he can walk around half naked without causing a scandal:roll: ), he's manly enough =P He knows very well he looks excactly like a girl. "Completely indistinguishable from a woman" is the right one when it comes to him Wink

I'm very happy that people think he's lovely 8D Maybe I should give him his own comic afterall...>w>

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Aja
Pajamazon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, excellent. In that case... mission accomplished! Smug

b4k4-chan wrote:
I'm very happy that people think he's lovely 8D Maybe I should give him his own comic afterall...>w>

Only if you don't mind the project consuming your life... and possibly your soul.

(My vote is yes.) Cheese!
b4k4-chan
Spark

Location: Somewhere bribing Cupid to shoot Kiku when Gauth is around

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't mind - I don't have much else to do besides taking my medicins and soon doing part of the household (when me and my boyfriend have got an appartment, and I don't know when that is...). The problem is more that I don't have much (mental) energy to draw a lot, but then again, maybe I just really need to practise, and comics are great for that!
Although maybe I need to find a life for it to consume first... XD;;;

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeville Forum Index -> The Magic Show All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: