Homeville
Open 25 Hours

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 

General Movie Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic :: View next topic  
young
Royalty

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will bring new life to this forum... Mwahahahahaha... Nudge Nudge

Ehh, MIB3 did nothing for me.. I did enjoy how they tied all of the movies together. That was all for me. It was obvious the movie was only cashing in on the franchise.

Let's see, what have I seen in the theaters lately. There was TMNT, I already talked about that one.

There was Transformers 4... As an action adventure flick I gave it 3.5 if not 4 out of 5 stars... If you realize it's a Michael bay flick, and all of his quirks are there... Then it becomes one out of 5. I did love Hound.

X-men days of future past. Or, as I have called it' Bryan's Singer's lets make me make a movie, eliminating from canon any story that was not done by me.... It does leave a few questions, but those may be spoilers so I will not go there.

Saw Sex Tape with a friend.. And we were the youngest people in the theater for that one.. Most were old people, gray hair old...

And Guardians of the Galaxy.. That one surprised me.. I was not really familiar with the characters. I just learned about them within the past year from playing their War of Hero's game.. And it actually turned was a great flick...

I also saw the Giver.. Which was a good flick as well. It was original to me. Which is something needed in movies. I decided to see that after being surprised and enjoyed Divergent.

I think that is all I've seen in theaters lately. Most of what I've seen has been on video, and most really has not impressed me. I have enjoyed Amazing Spiderman 2 more than what most critics say about it.. Of course Emma Stone is one of my celebrity crushes....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeville Forum Index -> The Tavern All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Page 10 of 10

Jump to: