Homeville
Open 25 Hours

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 

The Caverns of Hammerfest: Say goodbye to more time!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aja
Pajamazon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:03 pm    Post subject: The Caverns of Hammerfest: Say goodbye to more time! Reply with quote

It's fun and cute, and strangely addictive! (It's also from the same developers who made MyBrute!)

http://www.hfest.net/?ref=Vanilleon

You might lose all five of your starter games on Level 3 and think that it isn't much of a time-waster, but wait until you get practiced enough that a single session can last upwards of 45 minutes. It will happen.

It can be easy to miss things at first, but a visit to the secrets forum (and a certain hint site) will make you feel like the hoopiest frood who ever jumped down a well.

Hammer time, baby.

Disclaimer: If you sign up after clicking my referrer link, IN THEORY you could become so determined to win that you end up buying extra games, and I would get a few free ones as a result. Not expecting that to happen (and one try per day is plenty for me), but I love seeing new people appear on my GodChildren page. :D

Disclaimer 2: The demo is boring. Play the real game!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeville Forum Index -> The Tavern All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: