Homeville
Open 25 Hours

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 

The Art of Writing!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Makorr
Serf

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:03 am    Post subject: The Art of Writing! Reply with quote

Quote:
This is the place to post and admire original art and writing

Maybe I missed it, if so probably due to the fact that I really haven't look very hard =/. but I haven't really seen much in the ways of written art here.

I read that, and was kind of hoping for stories to read, but mostly found fan art (good fanart though, damn that kiku fanart picture with the shading was sweet).

Is this even a place for writting stories or whatever? I've been looking for a place to post stories for a little over a month ever since I ended my subscription with world of warcraft. (Meaning I can't use their forums anymore.)

Makorr wants to know, can I rest my weary fifth legs or must I search for another fireplace to tell my stories? Oh, and read them and actually be able to comment! Makorr hates to read good stories and not lend his supportive comments.
Aja
Pajamazon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, somehow I must have missed this topic. Sorry.

This is indeed the place for both art and writing. Friendly discussion/critique is generally welcome, though as you can see, it's been a bit slow around here.

If you're looking for stories that other people have posted, two that come to mind are Secrets and The Gentleman Zombie. :D
Silvara
Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it okay to post about that here? Embarrassed
I just found my way to the archive of the 2009 fan contest session...

As a Lucideus fan, I could only notice the Ode to the Light Bringer, which form was very nice reading.
Besides, would me linking to it as well as to a few of Aja/your written texts like Eagleheart: X-Dress, Sephiroth and The Rogue's Handbook from my wordpress French blog be ok?
Edit: While I'm asking, could I eventually also link to these from my fanfiction.net page? (You don't want to read my stuff, through. No even by accident in any case, least you read French and are prepared to losing a few thousands neurons. Told you.)

(The unconditional regularity of True Magic's updates and its special brand of humor still make it one of my favorite webcomics and I wish you the best for everything IRL.)
Aja
Pajamazon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I love the Ode to the Light Bringer. Smile

And sure! You're always welcome to link to art/writing/other pages on TM. (Though I should mention that the X-Dress poem isn't my work. Eagleheart wrote it and let me publish it in the guest poetry section, so she should get the credit for it.)

I'm glad that you're interested in sharing stuff on the TM site, and that you're enjoying the comic. Cheese! Thank you for the kind words and good luck wishes!
Silvara
Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you.
Yes, the more I read the more I like it. ^^

[strike](X-Dress was really something...)[/strike]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeville Forum Index -> The Art Exhibit All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: