Homeville
Open 25 Hours

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 

And they're off!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nemilay
Spark

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saint Cy wrote:
I liked Digimon Frontier because the kids transformed and did the fighting themselves, rather than make their cute little animal friends do all kinds of violence for them. Very Sad

I have the discs for it but haven't had a chance to see it yet. I wanted to rewatch the first couple of seasons before I started one that I haven't even seen yet. I know, I'm weird and don't watch TV like most people. I watch DVD's instead. Although I must say I like the flexibility of time and schedules. It's not like if I schedule something that night at that time I'll miss my show. I have conquered the system!! Mwa ha ha haa!!

I know I could just get DVD-R or whatever but I don't have the money at the moment and I don't think my Dad would be all to pleased with me hooking something like that up to his Television. He's very possessive of it >.> . You should see the fit he throws if I even ask to hook my PS2 up. Hee battling pets. Though apparently the thought had crossed someone's mind Rolling Eyes . My favorite was getting those silly Poke'balls with keychain Pokemon in them and attempting to summon them. Parent's didn't buy us anymore on the account that the furniture couldn't handle having a stray ball fly towards it.

I agree with the politics though. It's definitely become a big game of blame. 'Place it where you can' as the saying goes. ::shakeshead::
Paul_V
Courtier

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bush is gone, fortunately. I think it'd do you well to do what I did and simply assume the worst at every occassion. I just decided that, no matter how much I got angry about politicians, things weren't going to become better.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeville Forum Index -> The Magic Show All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: