Homeville
Open 25 Hours

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 

#1 Darkness Dispelled... again
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
purple_phoenix
Courtier

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am very happy about the reboot! Now I get to comment on each page that comes up! I started reading TM geez I can't remember how long ago it was but it was after January 08 I am sure. Now it's like I never missed anything. We might want to post a no spoiler thing for new readers. Razz
Aja
Pajamazon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey there! Nice to see you on the forum. Smile

purple_phoenix wrote:
We might want to post a no spoiler thing for new readers. Razz

Oh yeah, good idea. I just added a spoiler warning to the forum with the old posts, so hopefully new readers will know to browse there at their own risk.

If it becomes necessary, I could also make a sticky topic with posting guidelines for this forum, with a couple of rules like "warn people before you post potential spoilers." But so far there doesn't seem to be a need for it. Everyone has been pretty sensible about that kind of thing.

Have I mentioned that I love you guys? Cheese!
TheDeepDark
Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:05 am    Post subject: ...okay. Reply with quote

Hey, where just trying to enjoy the comic. :D
I'm just happy it finally got back in action - and yes, Lucideus and later Bob and Joe will be fun to see again. Nudge Nudge
purple_phoenix
Courtier

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Humm....I kind of want to make a discussion thread for each page but that would mean like 1000+ pages too bad you don't split the story into chapters or arks, Aja. So the new page.....I thought the person talking about coffee was a girl. Is it a girl or a boy? Also, I am sure we all find it ironic that the prist of the light bringer are meeting in a dark cave.
Aja
Pajamazon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Making a topic when a new page is posted would be fine. Smile I think that's more or less what we did with the old version, and one page/post per week didn't crowd up the board too much.

purple_phoenix wrote:
I thought the person talking about coffee was a girl. Is it a girl or a boy?

Oops. It was supposed to be a guy, but somehow that... didn't work. XD Maybe it was the hair?

On the bright side, as a good friend of mine once said...

Quote:
"Everytime you can't tell if someone Aja has drawn is male or female Aja gains power."

Nudge Nudge
purple_phoenix
Courtier

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could see how not being able to tell a persons gender would give you power Aja. I am highly disturbed by this thought as well. Wicked For example, it could really change around the plot if we mistake a guy for a girl and the other way around. However, that girl who was mistaken for a guy would most likely be so mad about that she would kill and or injure everyone in the surround area that the plot wouldn't really matter because everyone would be 6ft under.
TheDeepDark
Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:00 am    Post subject: Been Practicing... Reply with quote

Underground. In the dark. Where Lucideus can't see it. You know, for a God of light (nothing against his physique) he's... kinda blind. Maybe he looked in a mirror too long... Or didn't pay close enough attention to humans to be properly suspicious. Either way I'm scurred what his 'priests' are gonna do. *ducks under table*
Halflight17*
Serf

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:24 am    Post subject: Archives? Reply with quote

Where did the old archives go? They used to be on the front page...
Aja
Pajamazon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here you go. :D
Halflight17*
Serf

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Embarrassed
oh! (silly me). Thank you so much!
:D
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeville Forum Index -> The Magic Show All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: