Homeville
Open 25 Hours

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Devilin Richer
Noble

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We've overlooked Golf with flames, gents and ladies.

Hitting the ball into the "Fire Trap" might prove most exciting for the fans, and most problematic for the golfers.
brady kj
Royalty

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

XiaoCaity wrote:
Ice Hockey is a perversion of the real sport. Besides, take the ice away and all you have is walls of meat beating each other up, i.e. Boxing.

Are you referring to street hockey, boxer hockey, or some game that only exists in your imagination?
Does this imaginary game involve more than one point being scored every other hour? Does it have fans that ever stop screaming like they want to kill somebody , and intend to kill them with noise?

Also, I approve of fire golf. Great idea. Golf's slogan should be "All the boredom of soccer and hockey, but none of the noise."

brady-kj.deviantart.com
XiaoCaity
Royalty

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

brady kj wrote:
Are you referring to street hockey, boxer hockey, or some game that only exists in your imagination?

It's erroniously called 'field hockey' by ice hockey fans. It's HOCKEY. The original game which all other hockeys have come from! (Disclaimer: Used to be a professional hockey goalie.)

Flaming arrows are FUN! (Secondary Disclaimer: Low-level competitive archer during the off season, former SCA member.)

(Tertiary Disclaimer: This was before I almost frickin' died and my meds disqualified me from competitive sport. Foo.)
Devilin Richer
Noble

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

brady kj wrote:
XiaoCaity wrote:
Ice Hockey is a perversion of the real sport. Besides, take the ice away and all you have is walls of meat beating each other up, i.e. Boxing.

Does this imaginary game involve more than one point being scored every other hour? Does it have fans that ever stop screaming like they want to kill somebody , and intend to kill them with noise?

Also, I approve of fire golf. Great idea. Golf's slogan should be "All the boredom of soccer and hockey, but none of the noise."

I aim to please. To think now one can fall asleep as golfers set each other a blaze.
brady kj
Royalty

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're a former pro athlete? How old are you? Confused

brady-kj.deviantart.com
see317
Royalty

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

brady kj wrote:
You're a former pro athlete? How old are you? Confused

Brady, you should know that there are some things you never, ever ask a lady.
First on the list is "Are you actually a lady?". I know it's tempting, especially on the internet, but just don't ask. Chances are, you won't like the answer.
But a close second is "how old are you?". There is actually a tie at this spot with "so are you pregnant, or just huge?".

For your own safety, keep these in mind.
Royalty

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, you're right that I don't ask someone on the internet if she's a lady, because I don't care. I'm likely to find the answer to be boring unless it includes photos as proof, and there are easier ways to obtain photos of ladies, non-ladies, and sort-of-ladies on the internet.

I do ask how old she is, and you'll find proof of this if you just scroll up or read the quote in your post. I'm asking because this whole time I thought she was a teenager, albeit one of those remarkable teenagers with human intelligence.

So, XiaoCaity, how old are you?

brady-kj.deviantart.com
XiaoCaity
Royalty

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yanno what? I'm that rare woman who doesn't give a flying fu- flying whatever about my age.

Brady, I'm 27 now. I was a hockey goalie from 13 til just after I hit 21, and an archer from age 15 up until I was 22, which was when the meds got me kicked out of competitive sport.
brady kj
Royalty

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course you'll tell people you're 27. You're the perfect 3-filled age, as am I. It would be wise to remain 27 for the rest of your life. I, however, plan on adding a number each year until I'm 42, the best age to be a hot young president.

Now, were you a pro at two sports? And did you begin proing at these sports at 13 and 15, or is it just when you began amateuring? In short, are you some mutant superathlete? And no, I'm not hitting on you.

Apologies to everyone for derailing and prying.

brady-kj.deviantart.com
XiaoCaity
Royalty

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd quite like to remain 27 for the rest of my life! Sadly, the universe does not like me that much.

I was an amateur goalie til 16, then I got on a state team and got to compete. Never quite made it to the national team, though. The woman in that position was amazing!

As for archery, I never even came close to getting above state. Did a lot of amateur contests with cash prizes. Wasn't a professional til 20, and again only on a state level.

(And if anyone wants me to take this to PM, say the word and I shall spam the thread no more.)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeville Forum Index -> The Magic Show All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: