Homeville
Open 25 Hours

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Riverfox237
Courtier

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:04 pm    Post subject: #155 Reply with quote

...For whatever reason, I am even more terrified than I ever was before.

This DOES explain all the curtains; sort of gives the look of a 'pit' from the inside without it actually BEING a pit, which is a real space-saver when you think about it, considering they already had all those awesome vast ceilings and it would probably cost a good pit to secretly dig a giant pit that's even deeper than the room they're in now.
Fenris_Vile
Courtier

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I... I have a bad feeling that I know where this is going. Shocked And yet I am enthralled.
Tulsileaf
Mink Sith Lord

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, I put my money on pillow fight... to the death.
see317
Royalty

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's gonna take a lot of work to beat someone to death with a pillow.
Royalty

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm entranced and horrified by that bunny.
Aja
Pajamazon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's too cheerful. You know it's up to something.
At the very least, ruining Henson's dramatic moment.
b4k4-chan
Spark

Location: Somewhere bribing Cupid to shoot Kiku when Gauth is around

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aja wrote:
It's too cheerful. You know it's up to something.
At the very least, ruining Henson's dramatic moment.

That IS a very horrible thing to do!
My prediction is as follows:
Sad Napping or Waiting Bugeyes Stern Disgruntled Peasants THE HORROR Avast! Oh Snap Rant Rant Rant Vampire In Disguise Pirate Je T'adore Vampire In Disguise Monocle Nudge Nudge Grrr Disgruntled Peasants Exclamation and then lotsa running.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Riverfox237
Courtier

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

b4k4-chan wrote:
Sad Napping or Waiting Bugeyes Stern Disgruntled Peasants THE HORROR Avast! Oh Snap Rant Rant Rant Vampire In Disguise Pirate Je T'adore Vampire In Disguise Monocle Nudge Nudge Grrr Disgruntled Peasants Exclamation and then lotsa running.

*tries to decipher the emoticon heiroglyphics*

Let's see...sadness/nervousness...adorable (possibly giant and terrifying?) cat appears...startlement/fear...T_T...angry mob...definite fear, possibly involving nausea...fighting with pirates...startled monocle-wearing gentleman...cussing...vampires attack...Groucho Marx and a Lego Pirate appear...several female members of the club fall madly in love with Henson and the crew, or possibly Groucho Marx...the vampires rally from their defeat...to be defeated yet again by Groucho Marx...and this will displease the monocle'd gentleman, while one of the ladies attacks Henson and Co. (or possible Groucho) with passionate kisses, resulting in much eyebrow waggling by audience (readers or in-story)...and finally a giant green golem/alien/sick person lands Deux ex machina-style to defeat the vampies and tear down all of the curtains in rage against their stylishness before vanishing (and not taking the heroes with him). And finally, angry mob unleashes fresh misplaced anger against the heroes for the destruction of their curtains, followed by many exclamation marks and then lotsa running away.

...Yep. Totally going with that theory. It explains EVERYTHING. The only thing I would add is that then, abruptly, Emperor Vanilleon appears in their midst, along with The Don, and they engage in a battle royale with the flying sparkle rats for the final ultimate decision on who truly is the master of the city's (and the WORLD'S) chocolate chip cookie supply.
b4k4-chan
Spark

Location: Somewhere bribing Cupid to shoot Kiku when Gauth is around

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Riverfox237 wrote:
b4k4-chan wrote:

*tries to decipher the emoticon heiroglyphics*

Let's see...sadness/nervousness...adorable (possibly giant and terrifying?) cat appears...startlement/fear...T_T...angry mob...definite fear, possibly involving nausea...fighting with pirates...startled monocle-wearing gentleman...cussing...vampires attack...Groucho Marx and a Lego Pirate appear...several female members of the club fall madly in love with Henson and the crew, or possibly Groucho Marx...the vampires rally from their defeat...to be defeated yet again by Groucho Marx...and this will displease the monocle'd gentleman, while one of the ladies attacks Henson and Co. (or possible Groucho) with passionate kisses, resulting in much eyebrow waggling by audience (readers or in-story)...and finally a giant green golem/alien/sick person lands Deux ex machina-style to defeat the vampies and tear down all of the curtains in rage against their stylishness before vanishing (and not taking the heroes with him). And finally, angry mob unleashes fresh misplaced anger against the heroes for the destruction of their curtains, followed by many exclamation marks and then lotsa running away.

...Yep. Totally going with that theory. It explains EVERYTHING. The only thing I would add is that then, abruptly, Emperor Vanilleon appears in their midst, along with The Don, and they engage in a battle royale with the flying sparkle rats for the final ultimate decision on who truly is the master of the city's (and the WORLD'S) chocolate chip cookie supply.

EXACTLY!

...Well, not exactly what I meant, but close enough. I'll go with that theory, anyway! Especially the last bit; you just know that's going to happen.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeville Forum Index -> The Magic Show All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: