Homeville
Open 25 Hours

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 

151 & 152
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Riverfox237
Courtier

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:48 pm    Post subject: 151 & 152 Reply with quote

Can I just say that all of this attention on Henson and the reasons why we love him is making these last few pages my FAVORITE so far.
Although it may also have something to do with a) Henson's very serious consideration of the cookie on 151 and b) Henson's trembling dramatic fist on 152. XD But then again, those are both in their own ways reasons why we love Henson, so my reasoning still applies!

(Also, the flying rats are SO ADORABLE!)

Hmm, back to the guards. I wonder what they just walked in on?
Devilin Richer
Noble

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love Henson, and I'm curious to see what exactly awaits him..."in there". LOL.
see317
Royalty

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, how much funding to we need to pump into genetic manipulation research to have flying sparkle rats?
Cause I may not have a job at the moment, but I've got a few bucks I can put towards the creation of adorable genetic abominations.
Pajamazon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alas, poor Henson. I had the same reaction one time when I dropped a bagel on the floor. (They say to write what you know!)

see317 wrote:
So, how much funding to we need to pump into genetic manipulation research to have flying sparkle rats?

Good question. But if they can make glow-in-the-dark kittens, I'd say anything's possible.
Riverfox237
Courtier

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

....What.

WHAT.

Dude, they need to start SELLING these. They would totally make MILLIONS off of glowing kittens. And think of how much funding that would put into their research! Why, they could solve HIV AND have enough left over to invent flying sparkle rats!
brady kj
Royalty

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But the thing about cats is that they're extremely good at making more cats, so much so that they're easy to acquire for free. Eventually, people would find glow-in-the-dark kittens for free in their barns or behind their dumpsters. And the glow-in-the-dark ones will be especially easy to find, too.

brady-kj.deviantart.com
XiaoCaity
Royalty

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would seriously pay for a flying rat plushie. Not even joking.

Poor Henson, here is he having his cookie stolen and we're too busy squeeing at the thief-rat and the glowy kitten.
Riverfox237
Courtier

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eh, Henson's already gotten plenty of sympathy. I say we've earned the right to squee about glowing kitties and flying rats.

Also, I too would enjoy owning such a plushie. It could be the new toy sensation of the year! "THE HOTTEST NEW TOY OF THE SEASON: FLYING RODNEY! WITH SOFT PLUSH COMFORT AND REAL GLIDING ACTION!" (You could totally charge extra if you managed to give it actual gliding action. That would drive the kids (or at least the fans) totally wild.)
see317
Royalty

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It'd be hard to make it both "soft and cuddly" and "aerodynamically stable enough to glide". The two are pretty mutually exclusive.

On the other hand, if you propel the thing fast enough, it's just as good.
For example
Courtier

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LIES! I refute these terrible lies! It must be possible SOMEHOW! Flying squirrels are soft and cuddly as well as able to fly, and if nature can do it, why not SCIENCE? Or rather, toy manufacturers.

The real irony here is that I was actually thinking about the flying simian when I wrote my last comment. XD Thank you for reading my mind, See. (Although the flying rat couldn't work quite like that, for the fact that it's legs are woefully and adorably too short.)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeville Forum Index -> The Magic Show All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: