Homeville
Open 25 Hours

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MrPasserby
Courtier

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

XiaoCaity wrote:
*cackle* Oh mister green-haired man, that was pure beauty in motion. Pity you didn't keep your eyes on the prize.

How's he expected to do that through a door? Shocked Speaking of which... I love the motion lines in panel 3. I can see G...HM absolutely quivering with rage back there.

And as has become traditional (twice can be a tradition, right?), I cannot let the alt-text go unremarked upon. I vote for option #2! (What? Look at the ribbon in his hair! Any guy wearing something like that has got to have the resilience to handle a little door-to-the-face. Nudge Nudge )
KitFang
Spark

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad you found it amusing, Aja! :D (And I'm also a little glad I didn't somehow guess a line you had planned to use already. Though you're welcome to use it if you so desire.)

Oh man, that IS a crossover, isn't it? I thought Hextoria sounded familiar... I haven't checked on Darken in years... I'll bet I'm hopelessly behind now. DX (omg...that's freaky, the last file I have for Darken was exactly 2 years ago today. And Silvador was on that page! I'm...a little scared now.) I really, really should try to catch back up.

You know, I think "WHAMCH!" is now one of my favorite sound effects. It's just so deliciously satisfying!

Panel 8 of 112 was the sweetest face we've seen on Greeny yet...though I really think panel 6 of 113 ranks as one of the best faces we've seen on him. :3
Also, I still can't express my growing love for Corporal Punchline and the other guards enough! How do you do this to me? Why are your side characters so fantastic?!

(I know what you mean, Mr. P--years of dealing with taunts like "frilly-man" and "ribbon-boy" have surely given him a fortitude unlike any other!)

I am saddened that updates will be put on hold for a while, but I see the sense in it. We'll be here, Aja! (Though our mental states will likely be questionable.)

Mmmn...it's gonna be sweet when we get to bleeeeeeeep bleeeep bleep--I can hardly wait to see how it's all handled this time! Grah! The waiting is torturous sometimes!
b4k4-chan
Spark

Location: Somewhere bribing Cupid to shoot Kiku when Gauth is around

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KitFang wrote:
(I know what you mean, Mr. P--years of dealing with taunts like "frilly-man" and "ribbon-boy" have surely given him a fortitude unlike any other!)[/size]

I know right. That's someone who's feathers shouldn't be ruffled.

...Oh god, that was horrible... *headdesks in shame*

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Tulsileaf
Mink Sith Lord

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KitFang wrote:
Oh man, that IS a crossover, isn't it? I thought Hextoria sounded familiar... I haven't checked on Darken in years... I'll bet I'm hopelessly behind now. DX (omg...that's freaky, the last file I have for Darken was exactly 2 years ago today. And Silvador was on that page! I'm...a little scared now.) I really, really should try to catch back up.
Sorry for the spoiler. Embarrassed

I sort of missed the end of the old comic. I don't really have any idea what you guys are talking about, with the beeping.

b4k4-chan wrote:
At least he isn't a sissy ... guy.
XiaoCaity
Royalty

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

b4k4-chan wrote:

I wouldn't mind ruffling his feathers, nudgenudgewinkwink.

...Roxis, give Nikki back her hammer. Sheez. (Possessive muses, oi... This is what I get for marathoning alchemy games.)
b4k4-chan
Spark

Location: Somewhere bribing Cupid to shoot Kiku when Gauth is around

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

XiaoCaity wrote:
b4k4-chan wrote:

I wouldn't mind ruffling his feathers, nudgenudgewinkwink.

Giggedy-giggedy!

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeville Forum Index -> The Magic Show All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: