Homeville
Open 25 Hours

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
b4k4-chan
Spark

Location: Somewhere bribing Cupid to shoot Kiku when Gauth is around

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KitFang wrote:
Rii! Couldn't you help keep them off the floor, at least?! Oh, the humanity!

...you know, I don't think Rii would really care about that at such a moment XD And if he does, he'd rather just clean the floor really, really fast (or throw a cape there or something) >w>

KitFang wrote:
I hope I'm not the only longtime reader to get several good snickers out of the use of "life-changing" in the 6th panel. I wonder if that was intentional? (Though I suppose that vagueness is as far as we can go in discussing the matter safely, eh? Phooey.)

Nope, I for one LOL'ed when I read it =P

Ah, I canĀ“t wait until we get to the parts with the bleep and the bleep! It'll be so nice to just talk about it without having to worry about spoilers!
On that note, I'm quite pleased with the fans of the first run and their (or should I say "our") ability to not give away the plot :3

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
brady kj
Royalty

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I know. It was hard to hold the secret in at first, but now I feel like I can do it forev---

Green-haired man is secretly a purple-haired woman, and she wants to tell Henson that he's her long-lost aunt,and a dinosaur named Barney!

--er, poo.

brady-kj.deviantart.com
see317
Royalty

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tulsileaf wrote:
Green haired man (is that what we're calling him now?) reads like a spammer to me. I imagine this exhange if the guard did not burst in at that moment...

Until we actually get a name, I think I'm going to keep calling him the Green Haired Man. Maybe shorten it to GHM for ease of typing.

Sure, it looks like Gauth. But we can't really be sure it actually is until we get confirmation.
Spark

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

see317 wrote:
Tulsileaf wrote:
Green haired man (is that what we're calling him now?) reads like a spammer to me. I imagine this exhange if the guard did not burst in at that moment...

Until we actually get a name, I think I'm going to keep calling him the Green Haired Man. Maybe shorten it to GHM for ease of typing.

Sure, it looks like Gauth. But we can't really be sure it actually is until we get confirmation.

Who's this Gauth person you're speaking of? I have never heard such of such a name! And if I would, it most certainly would have nothing to do with greenhaired bishonen!

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
see317
Royalty

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

b4k4-chan wrote:
see317 wrote:
Tulsileaf wrote:

Who's this Gauth person you're speaking of? I have never heard such of such a name! And if I would, it most certainly would have nothing to do with greenhaired bishonen!

Exactly.
Spark

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not like the name is in my location or anything, after all! (yes, I totally forgot what I put there...*dense*)

Kath
Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a good thing Corporal One-liner was wearing a helmet this time. That looks like it would have hurt. Greeny better get out of there before he has to pay for a new door.
Aja
Pajamazon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KitFang wrote:
C: "Alright, scumbags! It's time for some Corporal punishment! HAW!"
P: "...you know, that one only works if they know your rank."
C: "Would you just shut up?" B[

Pfffhaha. XD Win.
...I wish I'd thought of that.

tulsileaf wrote:
Green haired man reads like a spammer to me.

Exactly. Nudge Nudge As you can see, it's much harder work when you have to spam in person.

Love that exchange. XD (...Does this qualify as crossover fanfiction?)

b4k4-chan wrote:
On that note, I'm quite pleased with the fans of the first run and their (or should I say "our") ability to not give away the plot :3

Yesss. You guys have been awesome about that. I really appreciate--

...Dammit, brady. Stern

*rewrites furiously*

Ahh, I can't wait to get back to the bleep and the bleep, either. Also the bleep, but mostly the bleep. Gettin' close...
XiaoCaity
Royalty

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*cackle* Oh mister green-haired man, that was pure beauty in motion. Pity you didn't keep your eyes on the prize.
b4k4-chan
Spark

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

XiaoCaity wrote:
*cackle* Oh mister green-haired man, that was pure beauty in motion. Pity you didn't keep your eyes on the prize.

*nods* And such a lovely red haired prize it is...

Oh, sorry, that was not what you meant?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeville Forum Index -> The Magic Show All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: