Homeville
Open 25 Hours

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 

Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zela
Spark

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:21 pm    Post subject: #107 Reply with quote

AHAHAHAHAHAHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHAHAHAHAHA
*continues giggling like a loon*
I love the 'sheesh' panel. And Green-haired-man is so bishie today! Cheese!
The unjust hath the just's umbrella
-Ogden Nash
Aja
Pajamazon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^ Yay! The ideal reaction. Cheese!

In other news, to forestall potential controversy, I feel that I must post a disclaimer. Ahem:

Joe's discriminatory remarks do not necessarily reflect the views of the authors.

XiaoCaity
Royalty

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*rolling on the floor laughing*

Oh dear, poor mysterious green-haired man! XDDD

First he tries disturbing a hungry Kiku, and then he picks on Joe... Such poor luck. *giggle*
Zela
Spark

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...Stars above.
Kiku has sexy legs.
D:
He's really enjoying that chocolate, isn't he?
The unjust hath the just's umbrella
-Ogden Nash
Aja
Pajamazon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...Yep.

This is a hotel, Kiku. Get a room. Neutral
MrPasserby
Courtier

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since this thread seems to have segued into discussing #108, I'll just mention that I for one would believe it. (I'm also tempted to talk about the contest entry linked in the newspost, but shall refrain due to spoilers. Rolling Eyes )
KitFang
Spark

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Less Than Three

Gah! I get super busy for a while and then just look how much there is for me to comment upon! :O (Apologies for commenting all in one thread but...time...time is short.)

Let's see...
105: I am loving how Rii keeps popping up (particularly interacting with that dashingly Ruffles--I mean ruffled!--gentleman here.) Those top 4 panels had me giggling madly.......and then those last 2--HAW! Beautiful. Just beautiful. (I feel this is a very suitable interaction between Mr. Green-hair and Kiku... Yesh. >:3 )

106: I do hope they don't go another full day without eating, or Henson will really be wishing he hadn't been so easily affected by the discussion of unmentionable horrors. Also, every time I read this I *have* to uncomfortably laugh out loud along with Jen. Every. Time.

107: Yikes, the guard assuming he was hit by a girl...this guy calling him scrawny..... Poor Joe.
Lord Octopooooood!!!~<3 I glee'd maniacally at this. (I don't suppose we'll ever get to see him or one of his brethren in this version? I sure hope we do...he was awfully fantastic.)
I have to agree with Zela--panel 6 is great. That expression and sharp profile = yes.
Oh, greenie...it looks like you only get a chance to ask your question about 50% of the time--you're clearly approaching this all wrong. LOL

108!!! This whole page is just as delicious as Kiku's cocoa. Speaking of which--who knew Kiku could be such a sexpot? XD
My goodness, Kit, I do believe you're flirting with Bob a bit there... ;3
...for a little while, at least. XD It's getting really late, so I'm not sure if this makes sense--but this all fits Kit's "voice" nicely. I love it!
One of my favorite things on this page is the the expression for the last panel. Such genuine and complex emotion conveyed there...it's great.

Now now, there are no spoilers in my contest entry--it's all in an alternate reality, after all! Nudge Nudge Eh? Eh? Heh... >_>()
KitFang
Spark

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, Jenkins! Don't do it! That shade of leather doesn't match your outfit! D8

...it has got to be disconcerting to have your sister pawing around down there.

How will she use the sparkle powder, I wonder! (I also wonder what else is in that marvelous utility belt. :3 )

I now worry for Kit's safety...is she someone that's "helping these people hide"? (#80) Are the guards going to find them all there at Maceo's? Is Mr. Greenhair going to find someone that will say yes to his question? Will we ever find out what the nightly special really is?!

Also...as the page was loading oh-so-slowly for me (I hate my internet)...I completely thought that the crest and plume of Sarge's helmet was the headband and hair of Zelos Wilder from Tales of Symphonia.
I was exceedingly confused. XD
Aja
Pajamazon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrPasserby wrote:
I'll just mention that I for one would believe it.

Eeexcellent. Bob must have a decent Charisma/Persuasion score after all. Nudge Nudge

*takes note*

And yay! I'm glad that Kit... sounds like Kit! I was hoping that "cautiously sympathetic" would be an appropriate attitude.

KitFang wrote:
(I don't suppose we'll ever get to see [Lord Octopod] or one of his brethren in this version?)

It's possible! In any case, it's pretty awesome that he already has fan art. ♥

Poor Joe. Somehow it seems so easy to do mean things to him.

...Luckily for him, Jen has probably had enough practice that hardly any pawing was required.

KitFang wrote:
No, Jenkins! Don't do it! That shade of leather doesn't match your outfit! D8

So true. Sometimes you just have to take one for the team. Neutral

KitFang wrote:
I completely thought that the crest and plume of Sarge's helmet was the headband and hair of Zelos Wilder from Tales of Symphonia.
I was exceedingly confused. XD

Hee! Now that would have been an interesting cameo. XD
KitFang
Spark

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

:3 Yes, I giggled at that Lord Octopod fanart. The world really needs more, as you put it, 'eldritch-mollusk' fans (and fanart too)!
I did have a question though... Why is he purple? Is there some inside info I'm missing out on? D: Or is it just delicious artistic license? :D

Aja wrote:
Poor Joe. Somehow it seems so easy to do mean things to him.

It's his mild attitude problem--that's what does it. ::evil smirk::

Am I the only one that's a little disturbed that Jen has that much experience unbelting other people? >___>

Ah, page 110...
I must say, I really love the different face/jaw and feature shapes on our guard trio. <3 (And I'm a real sucker for the fact that the highest ranking person there is also the shortest. >:3 )

Upon first viewing the page, I was familiar with the word "escutcheon" but I wasn't positive on what the definition was. When the first answer google gave me was
    --finger plate: a flat protective covering (on a door or wall etc) to prevent soiling by dirty fingers
I nearly snorted my soymilk out my nose.
You go, guards. Keep those filthy peasants from marring the pretty surface of your empire!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeville Forum Index -> The Magic Show All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: