Homeville
Open 25 Hours

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 

Halloween Treats

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Amarath
Noble

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:19 pm    Post subject: Halloween Treats Reply with quote

Does anyone know some really good, tasty, scary, disgusting halloween treats? I only know one, which is Finger Food. You get 3 guesses as to what it is.

I also feel like making halloween art. If you want to be in it, could you please give me a description of yourself, otherwise I will be using your avatars as a reference.

Last edited by Amarath on Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
see317
Royalty

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not scary, but it fits all your other requirements...
Litterbox Cake
Royalty

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

see317 wrote:
Litterbox Cake

how do you know about such a thing?? it's kind of disturbing that such a thing exists.
see317
Royalty

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

young wrote:
see317 wrote:
Litterbox Cake

how do you know about such a thing?? it's kind of disturbing that such a thing exists.

My boss brought one into work a few years back.
Digging into a catbox for a delicious treat is not a thing one forgets easily, no matter how hard one tries.
Spark

Location: Somewhere bribing Cupid to shoot Kiku when Gauth is around

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, I have a whole bunch of ideas... I used to be really into vampires and werewolves and all that jazz when I was a kid, so some of these ideas are things my parents made for me when I was little <3 And some are stuff they serve in restaurants in Tokyo XD
Let's see...

Warm lemonade makes blood.
5 sausages with almond chips and lots of ketchup make very bloody hands (I can provide pictures for reference from last year).
A chocolate cake can be cut into a coffin, with whipped cream for decoration.
Puff pastry is good for crosses, bats, and other things for in random food (like icecream, or with a proper meal). With that and chocolate sauce and/or strawberry sauce it's rather easy to create themed food.
Unwrap round lollipops, and make them look like eyeballs using some sort of food colouring.

I also know how to turn boiled eggs into murdered chicks, but while I was typing it out I felt really uncomfortable... so you'll have to make that one up yourself if you want to use it ^^; (it requires a knife and ketchup XD)

With things like this ideas just keep coming, so if you want more ideas, just ask - and don't forget to decorate the rest of the place, and not just the food! =D

...I wish we had a halloween party this year...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
young
Royalty

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

**is highly disturbed by all these desserts**
XiaoCaity
Royalty

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

See, stuff like this is why I'm annoyed that the supermarkets are trying to get us Aussies to adopt Halloween.

Especially because I'm pagan and have better things to do that night than answer the door and hand out candy to screaming brats.
Amarath
Noble

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You could set a bowl of candy outside with a sign that says to take one piece if you don't want to answer the door.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeville Forum Index -> The Tavern All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: