Homeville
Open 25 Hours

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 

Other Comics?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Microphone
Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate to do a self plug here, but:

http://theapoca.net/

My owncomic, which I have not updated in months. I should really get on that.
Babs
Courtier

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tauhid's back! Tauhid's back!

Good Ship Chronicles
Aja
Pajamazon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, the classic Tauhid™­ brand art and humor. How I've missed it.

You can bet I'll be reading this new comic as long as he feels like continuing it. :D
Aja
Pajamazon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Book of Biff
Occasionally disturbing, but often strangely hilarious.

It's in joke-a-day form, with hints of continuity. The strips can stand alone, but some are even funnier when you have a previous one in mind.
Splendagirl
Serf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Meek:
http://www.meekcomic.com/

Octopus pie:
http://www.octopuspie.com/

Phoenix Requiem:
http://requiem.seraph-inn.com/

After-strife:
http://afterstrife.com/
Tulsileaf
Mink Sith Lord

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Transmission X Comics Collective
Saint Cy
Spark

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is not a webcomic, but Ghost World is my favorite comic/graphic novel. It's also a good movie. ...And a good song by Aimee Mann.
Aravilui
Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I actually read a fair number of these (True magic is one of the very few I have kept for a LONG time) but I have a few that aren't on this list either. Including update days because I've always found it irritating not to know when to check and having to hunt for that info when I'm DYING for the next update. I check True Magic almost daily, though that's also to see all the other awesome stuff around.

Ebin and May A medieval furry. Mostly rabbits, though the image of a unicorn riding a horse is rather amusing. Short stories with continuity, but each story can also stand on its own. Usually more on the serious/ dramatic side, but has had moments of humor. Updates on Tuesday and Thursday

Housepets An amusing story of what housepets might get up to if they could talk. Definite continuity, but mostly humorous. Few moments of drama, but not bad at all. Updates Mon, Wed, Fri

Tomb of the King A finished comic, at least mostly. Serious, but a good read. The art improves, as in most webcomics, as you go. A rather unique style, and an interesting example of 'sufficiently advanced technology is magic' storyline.

Tomb on the King part 2 The sequel to the previous. Much shorter, updates on Mondays.

Culric's Chronicles. This has an interesting set-up. A large archive of daily one-panel comics, with a number of finished storylines, as well as several chapters of 'normal' comic pages. Has any number of D&D style races, and a few based on other mythologies (I don't think D&D has a fox-anthro race, nor a wolf-anthro race, though I do know it has gnolls.) Still has a unique storyline, and one that through several computer losses, I have hunted down. Like True magic.

Lint Completed. Mostly jokes at the beginning with some storyline, but develops into a serious and very well written plot-driven comic. Still has jokes mostly throughout, and the art improves a great deal from beginning to end. I'm pretty sure Aja has a link to here, and I know this comic links to True Magic.

By the same artist, and in an entirely different vein is Pygmalion in Space Updates irregularly, and is a new sci-fi comic.

...I am rapidly realizing I should not make posts at almost bedtime when I have no one else to talk to. Hopefully this is not intruding as a newbie?
Aja
Pajamazon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooh, Housepets! I found that comic last year, and somehow forgot to bookmark it. I remember it being pretty cute and humorous. Glad to be reminded about it.

And no need to worry about being intrusive. You're welcome to post wherever you like. :D

...except the west wing.
Amarath
Noble

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aravilui wrote:
Hopefully this is not intruding as a newbie?
I don't think that's physically possible. If you feel like posting something, then post it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeville Forum Index -> The Tavern All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: