Homeville
Open 25 Hours

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 

#26 Skullduggery!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic :: View next topic  
XiaoCaity
Royalty

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Feel free to steal and abuse my idea. I figure, the more annoying people we mess with, the better. Revenge of the people with more than two functioning brain cells!

I don't read much Vampire stuff because I have a very strict set of rules about reading books that make my brain hurt from the WTF-ness of the plot. That's why I don't read Dan Brown. Rolling Eyes
Nemilay
Spark

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheese! :D Smile

That's all I have to say. YAY to those who agree with me about Twilight!! All I have to do is listen to my siblings go on and on about it and I never want to touch the book.

Sparklepire sounds much more interesting the demi-god which is another thing that the Twilight 'vampires' are. That was my one of my sister's complaints. And they are if you think about it. I mean, they're supposed to have weaknesses so that we can still survive with them around. If they don't have weaknesses then what's the point in being a cunning hunter? I'll answer that, there is none. I don't have to fear what can't possibly kill me if it catches on right? So why should I bother trying to disguise my presence?

Seconds the, 'Revenge of the people with mmore than two functioning brain cells!' motion.
(Although my mom likes to say, 'More than two brain cells firing.' Which I like because it implies that they are ignoring their capacity to be intelligent, instead of being stupid because it's impossible for them not to be. Wink )
Aja
Pajamazon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

XiaoCaity wrote:
We once did the entire Mister Flibble bit from Red Dwarf.

I love you. Cheese!

That was one of the best episodes of the show right there. "Mr. Flibble is very cross."
XiaoCaity
Royalty

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*squeals* Yay! Aja loves me!

Yes, that episode is very special. I use 'Quarantine' and/or 'Backwards' to corrupt people into the show.

Is it just me, or does Chris Barrie do the best 'host of a kid's puppet program' send-up in the history of the universe?

*Mr Flibble whispers into Rimmer's ear*
"We can't do that! Who'd clean up the mess?"
Nemilay
Spark

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YAY Red Dwarf. Another one of those things that people watch and feel like it is a complete waste of time until they find another person who has spent just as much time watching an enjoying it. I hate things like that. They are for the most part not very helpful, excepting those few situations where they are. You get the same thing with role-playing and such. Only certain people have allowed themselves to fully enjoy those aspects of life. So sad Sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeville Forum Index -> The Magic Show All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: