Homeville
Open 25 Hours

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 

So It Begins
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nemilay
Spark

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*feeling welcomed*

Oh. *ahem* Sorry. I was just enjoying how welcome I feel now. Even at work which is new for me. *shrug* So anyway, I must say that this invisibility technique turned out to be quite a monster in mastery. I've had to start doing lost of yoga and eating not but tofu to improve my physique so that I might be better able to achive that ultimate for of flexibile invisibility. Does anyone have any suggestions for bettering this. Confused O.o o.O Anyone?
Paul_V
Courtier

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice April Fool's prank, Aja. Almost got me there for a moment. Nudge Nudge
Aja
Pajamazon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent. Nudge Nudge

Nine of us from the Sage collective all did the same thing, which made it a lot of fun. I wonder if any of our readers went all the way around the circle of comic links. Cheese!

Nemilay wrote:
I've had to start doing lost of yoga and eating not but tofu to improve my physique so that I might be better able to achive that ultimate for of flexibile invisibility. Does anyone have any suggestions for bettering this. Confused

Purists consider it cheating, but it helps a lot if you have access to L-Space or Hammerspace for surplus limb storage and obscurement. Are you friends with any librarians or cartoon characters?
TheDeepDark
Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry to say I made it about halfway around your little merry-go-round of a gag. Even worse, I didn't actually get that it was a joke until JUST. NOW.
I feel... sheepish.
Nemilay
Spark

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Friends? I have friends? JK. I'm going to say no on this one but all these different forms of space sound interesting Nudge Nudge . Maybe I should get myself some new friends and master this form of invisibility the cheating way. Wink .

I love the April Fools prank. Somehow you manage to get me going everytime until I remember what day it is. Then I feel kinda sheepish too Embarrassed . Cheese!
Liliy
Spark

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, she looks so proud of her work.

As she should - Kiku looks so adorable! *pets his head* Plus, he looks very good in glasses. Poor guy...
Nemilay
Spark

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol
Oh Hensen's face in that last pane is priceless. Kinda like he's not sure if he should trust Joe on this one or not.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeville Forum Index -> The Magic Show All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Page 10 of 10

Jump to: