Homeville
Open 25 Hours

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 

The Official Coffee Guy Fan Club! (or, prologue comments!)
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Katwalker
Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:59 am    Post subject: The Official Coffee Guy Fan Club! (or, prologue comments!) Reply with quote

The Official Coffee Guy Fan Club! Join now and get a free java!

Because I really like that gender-ambiguous, innocently happy, firefly-loving coffee guy. I like to imagine that he has all sorts of coffee-related adventures for JUSTICE! in the future and becomes a hero spoken of in hushed whispers by baristas forevermore. To become a High Master of the prestigious Guild of Coffee Sommeliers, one must be able to recreate his visage in the foam of a latte.

Changing subjects, after reading page 10, one has to wonder what they did with Lucideus after they turned him into a firefly. I keep getting this image of the High Priest keeping Lucideus in a little jar on a shelf of his room for a night-light.
purple_phoenix
Courtier

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It makes me sad that the light bringer is no more.....kind of. I don't know why but I am . Kat, the Cult sounds like a great idea!
TheDeepDark
Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:27 pm    Post subject: About that... Reply with quote

I loved the prelim' sketch for this page. "ONoes" I think has become my new favorite word. Cheese!

But yeah, sad to see our Lucideus brought to this level. Very Sad
Liliy
Spark

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to miss the priests. I love them so much it's unhealthy.

Which is why - I'm totally joining the ambiguous gender coffee guy fanclub. Cause he's awesome.

*in the meantime Pets High Priest* Lucideus is great and all...but I'm going to have to root for the guy who took down a god with the powers the god gave him. And I love the idea of him keeping the speck of light/Lucideius as a charm or necklace or something. Ha ha.

I'm tempted to read through the old archives now, but I figure I might as well just read as it comes out with the reboot. Yay for being a new reader and having that option. XD
purple_phoenix
Courtier

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's LIlly!! Woot! Welcome to the Cult of Coffee Guy! From here on forth he's first name will be Java.

Liliy
Spark

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

purple_phoenix wrote:
It's LIlly!! Woot! Welcome to the Cult of Coffee Guy! From here on forth he's first name will be Java.

And it's Purple! Cheers for familiar faces on this giant matrix that is the internet. :D

And Java sounds like a good name. *ponders* I like it.
Fenris_Vile
Courtier

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lucy is so durn cute I want to wham him with a tennis racket to see what kind of noise he'd make. Panel #2 of the newest page suggests something along the lines of "piyoooooooo!"
There is a bit of a background for cuteness => whamming with tennis rackets, but I'll spare you the explanation and you can all think I'm psychotic.

Yay.
Aja
Pajamazon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooh, a fan club. And a good name for Coffee Guy! Our caffeine-fixated priest of ambiguous gender would be pleased. Cheese!

Coffee for all!

(Bonus credit if you can heat it yourself.)

Katwalker wrote:
I keep getting this image of the High Priest keeping Lucideus in a little jar on a shelf of his room for a night-light.

...I am totally tempted to draw this now.

Oh hey, it's Liliy! Howdy!

I just realized I've been reading WAM for a few months now (and steadily becoming a Security fangirl), and I keep forgetting to link to you. I've got to fix that. :D
Screennameless
Serf

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Liliy wrote:
I'm tempted to read through the old archives now, but I figure I might as well just read as it comes out with the reboot. Yay for being a new reader and having that option. XD
I've been tempted to read through the old archives again for a while, but I can't find them. Does anyone know where they are?

And now I'm going to have visions of Lucideus making little jingly noises like Tinkerbell for the rest of my life, with the evil High Priest guy as Cap'n Hook. Great.
The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves 'You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.'
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
purple_phoenix
Courtier

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Does your God jingle?" should be made into a bumper sticker!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeville Forum Index -> The Magic Show All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: