Homeville
Open 25 Hours

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 

(Pages 346+) Escape from the Sand Heap
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aja
Pajamazon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Possibly the last thing Henson expected.
Vek Xeis
Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's this?! An actual happy conclusion where Henson goody-two-shoes' nature is vindicated??? Heh, I kid, Aja. This page made me smile. After all the crap that's gone down, these guys needed a win... both Henson AND Richard especially, I suspect.

And to answer your question, yes, was thankfully able to save all the critical files before the hard drive died. It was touch-and-go for a while--computer took half an hour to boot up and the copy process was slow, but mission successful!

Devlin, I personally don't think we've seen the last of Spike and his new flesh-Bentley. Maybe he'll pop up again when the Big Bad is revealed.

Been pondering themadpsychologist's ideas, and I suspect it's not so much the cut itself that he's being evasive about. We readers got a few hints about Richard's past that Henson doesn't know about yet. I think Richard was remembering some of Spike's remarks in that moment when he's fingering the cut, or possibly some specific events that we don't know. If that's the case, I'm fine with a trickle reveal. Richard doesn't need to give up ALL his secrets yet, and it makes him more interesting.

But if he IS a new host, then I'm even more terrified because that means Spike's an even better actor than we thought!
themadpsychologist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vek Xeis wrote:
What's this?! An actual happy conclusion where Henson goody-two-shoes' nature is vindicated??? Heh, I kid, Aja. This page made me smile. After all the crap that's gone down, these guys needed a win... both Henson AND Richard especially, I suspect.

Vehemently agreed!

Quote:
And to answer your question, yes, was thankfully able to save all the critical files before the hard drive died. It was touch-and-go for a while--computer took half an hour to boot up and the copy process was slow, but mission successful!

Noice.

Quote:
Been pondering themadpsychologist's ideas, and I suspect it's not so much the cut itself that he's being evasive about. We readers got a few hints about Richard's past that Henson doesn't know about yet. I think Richard was remembering some of Spike's remarks in that moment when he's fingering the cut, or possibly some specific events that we don't know.

That's certainly possible.

Quote:
If that's the case, I'm fine with a trickle reveal. Richard doesn't need to give up ALL his secrets yet, and it makes him more interesting.

Oh, definitely! I relish more time for speculation.

Quote:
But if he IS a new host, then I'm even more terrified because that means Spike's an even better actor than we thought!

Methinks not.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeville Forum Index -> The Magic Show All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
Page 13 of 13

Jump to: