Homeville
Open 25 Hours

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 

Happy Birthday Aja!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aja
Pajamazon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you kindly, Shadow!

...Wait, 100 yards from the kitchen? That'll never do. We can't have a customer sitting out by himself in the back field.

I mean, that's quite a round trip for our waiters. They'd probably collapse from exhaustion after the first twenty tea refills or so.

There's only one way to deal with this.

*claps her hands to summon the tavern staff*

Bring out the blankets! And the port-a-fridge!

...And the BIG tea barrel!

We're going out back for a picnic. Grin

*happily hums along with the goat*
Styxxsardonyx
Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy Birthday, Aja. Grin

*offers rainbow cupcakes for the picnic*
brady kj
Royalty

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Arrives at the outdoor tea party.*

Happy birthday, Aja!

*Picks up the envolope. Skims the legal documents and a few angry letters that came with it.*

Hmm... "Performing perverse baking experiments... Flagrant violations of ze baker's code.... 'E baked ze muffin... zat stole my car!"

Wow. Shadowstorm, you have a long history of this sort of thing.

*Feeds the papers to the goat.*

brady-kj.deviantart.com
:D
Mysterious Co-Author

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Moseys in, sipping from a hip flask of Private Brew Tea*

Music Happy Birthday, Aja! Music

*Takes a seat next to the cupcakes*

Nice goat we have here. Cool
KitFang
Spark

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Waits in the Tavern alone for 16 minutes before realizing the mellifluous tones she hears are those of a first-class singing goat and that the party is, in fact, out back.*

*Bustles outside pretending she just got here and offering vague excuses about traffic on the roads this time of year.*

Less Than Three Happy Birthday, Aja!! Less Than Three

I hope you've had a marvelous day!

Now then, I think I smelled cupcakes...well, that and goat...but I would much rather have a cupcake.
Shadowstorm
Noble

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for moving the party out here. Being a football field away from the festivities would have been a bit depressing.

**Takes a swig from a tall glass of Mako Tea, then spots the tray of cupcakes**

Those look tasty....alas, at the advice of my legal counsel, I have to keep away from baked goods until the hearing.

And for your information brady, it was just the past two years where this happened. And those cakes didn't do half the damage listed in these letters!

...Well, the original cakes, anyway. The leftovers from the one from 2 years ago started to multiply via cellular division after exposure to strong UV light, and I guess 2 or 3 might have escaped in the resulting chaos...
Aja
Pajamazon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for all the nice wishes, guys! You made a good day even better. Less Than Three

And thanks for your virtuoso performance, singing goat. I can tell you have a great career ahead of you.

Well, I suppose it's about time to re-open the Tavern...

*strolls off across the field*

Shadowstorm wrote:
The leftovers from the one from 2 years ago started to multiply via cellular division after exposure to strong UV light, and I guess 2 or 3 might have escaped in the resulting chaos...

*camera slowly pans down, a la Little Shop of Horrors, to the tray of cupcakes sitting behind a hedge*
young
Royalty

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm really just here for the cupcakes... Wait, a tick... Do I really want a cupcake from this selection? **Raises an eyebrow, and slowly backs away. Picks up a stick and gently pokes the cupcake. **

Alright, and a Happy Birthday to you, Aja.
Saint Cy
Spark

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy Birthday, Aja! Wishing you well, and hope you're enjoying some time off.
Shadowstorm
Noble

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy Birthday, Aja! I can't believe I nearly forgot it was today.

And what's a birthday without a birthday ca-

"STOP!"

Oh, what now.

**A familiar man in suit and tie appears out of nowhere**

"You realize, of course, that stepping within 100 yards of any kitchen with the intention of baking is a violation of your restraining order, and is considered of war with at least 5 different countries?"

Yes, yes, we're all familiar with the legalese. Anyways, that won't be a problem. If you'll recall the last legal hearing, I managed to have the courts reduce the duration of the order.

"Ah, yes, it was reduced from 'perpetuity' to 'when the seas boil and the skies fall at the end of days'. Brilliant legal move, that. But I don't see how that helps you any."

Well, you see. With the original duration of the restraining order, I'd never be able to bake a cake. Ever. But now, there's a definitive point in time where I can begin baking again.

"...A point in time that is so far in the future that it makes no difference. I still don't see the point."

Ah....hahaha. The actual point in time is of little consequence, so long as it is an actual point in time....to which I can TIME TRAVEL! Wicked

**Unveils...a time machine!**

Baking may not be my thing, but science is! Just you wait, Aja, you're going to have the best cake in HISTORY!

**Inputs temporal and spatial coordinates for a time and place far beyond the expiration of the restraining order**

"Wait! You can't!"

Oh, but I CAN. And it's all nice and legal, too, so there's nothing that can be done to stop me! NOTHING!

**As if in response, the sound of three loud booms echo through the air, resulting in the appearance of...a heavily customized Delorean DMC-12, which promptly crashes into the time machine, wrecking it**

Oh for crying out loud...ok...you can fix this. As long as the time gyro is intact, I can....

**Is interrupted by yet another unlikely vehicle...this time, in the form of a decloaking, beat-up Klingon Bird of Prey...whose crew promptly exit the ship, scan the debris with tricorders, and disintegrate a particular piece...the aforementioned time gyro**

KHAAAAAN Do you think this will stop me?! I will get Aja that cake, do you hear me?! I will not be deterred! And I will not-

**Another interruption, this time in the forms of....a blue, London police box...and a glass phone booth**

Alright, alright! I am deterred, ok?! Just....just go.

**Satisfied with their protection of the space-time continuum, each of the time travelers returns to their time and place of origin...or elsewhere for more adventures**

*sigh* ...Now, how am I supposed to get that cake...

"Hey, wait...what's that over there?"

What, kicking a guy while he's down? Why don't you...hey...is that...?

**On the ground, Shadow spots a large box**

This is...

**Written on the outside of the box is "Be excellent to each other, and party on, dudes!"**

**Opens the box...revealing a cake with the words "Happy Birthday Aja!" on it**

*sniff* Those two are truly the best time traveling heroes of all time...Aja! Aja! I got the cake!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeville Forum Index -> The Tavern All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 9 of 14

Jump to: